View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lossenelenwen
Lossenelenwen
Leader

re: Rp slayer deed event idea. Feedback welcome!

I'm a big fan of Sarnur and the Misties for this.

This could be fun if we can legitimately have it done rp-ly. AKA the Glorfindel troll-slaying in the Misty Mountains deed event that we did once.

As for me and what deeds I need it is always and ever trolls and giants in Misties, Giants in Trollshaws, things like that for the most part that I haven't gone back to do yet. I can't recall anything else annoying for the moment. Those are both so annoying because of the stunning that they do all the time. Otherwise I would always be willing to come along for the ride for anything else someone has.
Barabin
Warg-1
Recruit

re: Deeds: In-Game Role-Playing through/of

This idea was proposed some time ago by Ithildir and I'm wondering what ever became of it.

Its quite brilliant I think and has the potential of being an approachable and beneficial go-to. Having something to do in-game might relieve any potential boredom or stress from too much dialogue, while being in-character would allow for spontaneous/reactive unrehearsed moments of role-play in-between. I was wondering if we might pick it up again? Perhaps we might use this forum to share what slayer deeds we each want/need to complete and get organized from there.
Basalt_Wildbeard
Officer

Suilaid, Mellyn!

As slayer deeds are sometimes a pain to complete, I had an idea to make them not only less boring, but aslo advance storylines and provide another area to have some rp goodness.

The basic idea is that every so often (weekly or every other week), we "scout" an area. This would include slayer deeds, exploration deeds and possibly some quests if a good number of the group still needs to finish them.

As for the rp aspect of such a mission, once we decide on which area to focus on for our scouting, we can then decide what the IC goals would be. Perhaps defeating a named mob or simply enhancing our training through combat.

As I'm sure you can tell, this idea is still in its beginning stages. Any advice or feedback is welcomed. Do you think it's a good idea? Bad idea? What could be done better? Any and all advice is appreciated!

- Ithildir
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daro a Maetho Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: