View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eluthurin

re: Mirkwood RP 7-9 Posted

Mirkwood RP 7-9 posted in Goteithant subforum http://daroamaetho.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1642460&gid=182736

Need a complete transcript of 10 (Feb 26th); feel free to post if anyone has it or get me a copy to edit and I'll be happy to.   

Eluthurin

re: Mirkwood RP 1-6 & Iavas Celebration Posted

Mirkwood RP 1-6 & Iavas Celebration (2013) Posted in Goteithant subforum http://daroamaetho.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1642460&gid=182736

Sorry for the delay.

Lossenelenwen
Lossenelenwen
Leader

re: Chatlogs and Transcripts

Ah, tab trimming! Gotta love that too as a solution, I'll admit. I have most of the other channels filtered out but I like leaving Fellow and IMs on just cause it's fun for me when I'm editing to see all the OOC commentary on the RP as it's happening. ^^ other then that ~ Kinship/daroalt/rp-ooc tab, Fellowship/regional tab, and IMs :D

I even have my tabs trimmed down to a specifically RP tab that only has the channels say and emotes turned on...everything else is on other tabs. This makes it INCREDIBLY easy to edit afterwards.

Lossen, you are SO sweet for offering to do such a thing for people daunted by the task!
Lossenelenwen
Lossenelenwen
Leader

Logging and sharing roleplay is fun - and a lot more so when irrelevent chat channels have been removed along with the words 'you' and 'say'. If anyone has a roleplay logged they'd like to see edited to the format seen on the Daro a Maetho webpage, feel free to send it to me either via message on this website or by contacting me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lossenelenwen , along with the name of the character you were playing during the session. I will reformat it and either send it back to you or post it to this website, at your preference.

Don't know how to chatlog? At the beginning of a session, right click on the 'General' tab, hover the mouse above 'Chat logging' and select 'Start logging'.

Happy gaming!
~Lossenelenwen

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: