Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daro a Maetho Forum Index -> Galadriel's Mirror
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turhond

re: App: Turhond

The application submitted by Turhond is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name::
Turhond

Timezone::
Eastern

Usual LOTRO play-time within your own timezone::
9-11 pm

RP (RolePlay) Experience::
Significant, both online and pen-and-paper

Familiarity with Lord of the Rings, Middle-Earth, Tolkien lore::
Unabashed lore-monkey

True or False: I would like guidance on my character background/biography/story before recruitment.:
False

If the last answer was false, please provide a (brief) bio of your character - full bios can be submitted to other sections of the forum later. If the last answer was true, please give any general ideas you have for starting your biography.

Brief Character Biography or Description::
Born in Valinor during the Years of the Trees, Turuhondo swore fealty to the House of Fëanor, particularly Tûr Maedhros. To his shame, he participated in all three of the Kinslayings in the First Age. After the destruction of Beleriand in the War of Wrath, he followed Celebrimbor to Eregion, where he eventually helped found the Gwaith-i-Mirdain. In time, he laboured alongside Celebrimbor, Annatar, and others in the forging of the Seven and the Nine.
After the ravaging of Eregion in the Second Age and the murder of Celebrimbor, Turhond swore a new Oath: to never take ship or sue for pardon from the Valar until all of Sauron's works and hopes are ground into dust and he is cast beyond the Walls of Night.

The remaining questions are recommended but not required.

Class::
Guardian

Character Homeland: (Rivendell, Lorien, Lindon, Mirkwood, Edhellond, Other):
Valinor

True or False: I am applying with my main character.:
False

Alternate Characters and Kinships::
Eoleof, Cynewald: Riders of Theoden; Atandur, Maegdin: Remnant of the Faithful; Runek, Rurir, Skafith: Durin's Folk

One thing your character loves::
The House of Fëanor

One thing your character dislikes::
The lesser races

One thing you love::
The Legendarium

One thing you dislike::
Tavern RP

Bonus Question! Describe your character's left arm/glove/sleeve in 250 letters or less....:
A plate glove, the colour of the sea, which was crafted in the forges of Aulë

Thank you for applying! You should be contacted in-game for your in character recruitment shorty.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: